A collection of Weiss's blogs are on the homepage. His point of view is always apparent in his posts. According to his blog "A prayer against coercion," Weiss wrote, "That law is the reason I will feel guilty tomorrow for not being in synagogue all day. That law is the reason I felt a tiny tiny tremor of guilt last night for eating scallops (God said, only fish with fins and scales are to be eaten; nuts)."
Weiss can give a different perspective and discuss events from a Jewish viewpoint. He's a reliable source for the Jewish American perspective. For this reason I find his point of view credible because he's coming from a place of understanding Jewish culture.
Weiss's blog includes a post of a video of Shlomo Sand being interviewed that there aren't Jewish people but Israelis. I found this argument to be interesting but lacks commentary from Weiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment